Slim Quick Dietary Supplements

• by mandavalga

Slim Quick Dietary Supplements are a relatively new weight loss supplement. Manufactured by Wellny Life Sciences, the product is intended to work in conjunction with a balanced diet and exercise plan.

As long as I can remember I have had problems controlling my weight. I have tried numerous weight loss plans and dietary supplements. I was very critical of trying this at first, because at over $20 a box it is not something that I really want to have to throw away. But

I had done some research and saw some very good reviews concerning this product. In light of the reviews I tried it.

On the directions it states that you should take only i tablet before each meal for two weeks and then graduate two two pills at each meal after week two. I did okay on them and lost a significant amount of water weight the first two weeks and fully expected to continue the success upon doubling the dosage as prescribed.

I took ...

• the higher dosage as prescribed for about three days before I started having very bad reactions to the supplements. I have severe migraines, stomach cramping, nausea and vomiting and the jitters. I still lost a little weight but it was taking a toll on me. I was very shocked because I was taking the tablets as prescribed and with a balanced diet and exercise program. I finally stopped the product at my doctor’s insistence because of the risks to my health. It has
        a huge amount of caffeine and as I came to realize it takes a toll on your body.

I will never take this product again, because of those side effects. I am now very sensitive to caffeine even though prior to taking the supplement I wasn’t. I would encourage anyone who is thinking about this product to talk with their doctor or try just a balanced diet and exercise program first. The side effects can be terrible and I would not wish anyone to be ill.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3417051095800931/k2311a0517/5.17.10