Total Girl Magazine  » Media  »
  • I was scanning for women's magazines when I found this Total Girl Magazine
  • When I got home, I was so surprised because I thought this magazine is for older girls, but it's for tweens
  • I was kind of disappointed since I didn't fully enjoy the magazine
  • Anyway, even it's just for young girls, I think the magazine is just okay
  • I would recommend it for young girls but not for older girls, of course

• by autumndreamer

I was scanning for women’s magazines when I found this Total Girl Magazine. It was a popular teen star that’s on the cover. So I purchased it.

When I got home, I was so surprised because I thought this magazine is for older girls, but it’s for tweens! I was kind of disappointed since I

didn’t fully enjoy the magazine. Everything inside is just for young girls.

I thought it’s for older girls. Anyway, even it’s just for young girls, I think the magazine is just okay.

I would recommend it for young girls but not for older girls, of course. It has articles that can also help older girls ...

• such as gaining confidence and improving self-confidence.

Other than that, there’s nothing more special. All the pages are really colorful.

It’s like all pages are fully decorated with girl things like butterflies, pink stuffs, ribbons, and many more. And like the usual girl magazine, it has fashion and lifestyle pages.

The magazine only has a

few pages. I think it only has 90 pages.

That’s too thin. I think it really was supposed to be a mini-magazine because it’s just small, like the size of a notebook.

I think it’s just a typical magazine. And I think that it’s the only tween magazine out there.

Overall, this magazine is just okay.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3917051095770931/k2311a0517/5.17.10