Stick O Wafer Sticks
  • But definitely Stick-O brand is still my favorite
  • Totally delicious,perfectly sweet, super crunchy and yummy, and yes available in different flavors

• by clickmarbin

It has an addictive content, filled with chocolate inside that melts in your mouth for real, kids will love this for sure, no not just for kids but also for adults like us. One, two, three well you will surely ask for more once your mouth taste the crunch and crisp of this snack.

What is this that I’m talking about ? It’s Stick-O Wafer Sticks.

Stick-O is the first wafer sticks that was launched in the market But today there are companies tried to copy their yummy idea. But definitely Stick-O brand is still my favorite. Others may copy the concept but its taste still the most ...

• flavorful wafer stick in town. And in fact, a container of 100 pieces of Stick O is still cheaper than those second rate wafers.

Here’s some tips on how I make Stick-O more appealing to my appetite. One is,I put it in the classic halo-halo, two wafer sticks on it make it look a

delightful dessert for everyone. And secondly, I eat it with my favorite ice cream flavor chocolate and vanilla. Totally delicious,perfectly sweet, super crunchy and yummy, and yes available in different flavors; chocolate, strawberry, buko pandan etc so what more can you ask for? Definitely, Stick-O is a perfect treat for your hunger. I highly recommend it.

jefferson melgar says :

where in the philippines is the company of stick o wafer stick

Azriel says :

This is a good snack but probably not a great choice for kids all the time. I tried them but there was only a food color that acts as the chocolate swirl. There was no filling inside unlike the old version of choco wafer sticks i enjoyed as a kid.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2717051095760931/k2311a0517/5.17.10