Clean & Clear Soothing Eye Makeup Remover  » Cosmetics  »
  • After a few swipes, I was pretty impressed
  • I used it all the time because it was very convenient
  • I was a little disappointed when I started seeing my skin turn white where I had used this remover

• by CoffeeBreak

For most of my life, I have not used an eye makeup remover. Instead I usually use a little vaseline to remove old eye makeup. However, I never liked the fact that my eyes would be greasy after using vaseline. I also used baby wipes, but they sometimes smeared the eye makeup around.

So when I saw a bottle of Clean & Clear soothing eye makeup remover, I was very interested in trying it. The thing that attracted me the most was the claim

that it dissolves eye makeup. (and the beautiful purple bottle!) Frusterated with smearing black mascara around every time I remove my makeup, I was pretty excited about dissolving the makeup! On my first try, I was pretty impressed. I poured a bit of this remover on to a piece of toilet paper (for quick and easy throwing out when I was done!). After a few swipes, I was pretty impressed. The eye makeup had transferred from my face to the piece ...

• of toilet paper! Slightly different from my idea of the makeup dissolving, I was still very happy with the outcome.

Clean & Clear eye makeup remover became a regular in my routine! I used it all the time because it was very convenient! I was a little disappointed when I started seeing my skin turn white where I had used this remover. It started to dry out my skin causing it to become flaky after a while of using this product. I was

very disappointed that this eye makeup remover dried out my skin. I had to start using it only on occasion, because whenever I used it, my skin was dry and flaky where I had used the Clean & Clear.

Despite this disappointment, I still like this product. I wouldn’t use it every day, but I would still keep it on hand for occasional use. It is very convenient and works wonderfully. Just don’t use it every day or your skin may dry out like mine did.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3117051095750931/k2311a0517/5.17.10