Benefit Realness of Concealness 5 in 1 concealer Kit  » Cosmetics  »
  • First of all, I really love this packaging as I do most Benefit products, they're so cute
  • It's a little pricey at $32, but definitely well worth it, you can probably even get it cheaper at Ebay
  • It makes your lips a neutral color, I normally just wear the lip plump by itself because I like the pale pink color and it makes my lips very soft, and they do actually look a little plumper after I finish blending in the primer
  • I mostly use it on my brow bones and it makes my eyes look amazing, it gives my eyes a nice bright and pretty look
  • This set includes some of the best products I have ever used, and definitely recommend them to anyone

• by JCandyce

First of all, I really love this packaging as I do most Benefit products, they’re so cute. It’s a little pricey at $32, but definitely well worth it, you can probably even get it cheaper at Ebay. It comes with 3 little bottle applicators, ‘Ooh La Lift’ which you dab on under your eyes, it brightens them and immediately makes you look awake, it;s super soft and creamy and easy to apply. You don’t apply that much, just little dabs and it blends in easily.

The second is ‘Lip plump’ which is a primer that you apply to your lips before you apply any lip gloss or lip stick. It makes your lips a neutral color, I normally just wear the lip plump by itself because I like the pale pink color and it makes my lips

very soft, and they do actually look a little plumper after I finish blending in the primer. The Third is ‘High Beam’ which is a pretty very light pink highlighter for your cheekbones and brow bones.

I mostly use it on my brow bones and it makes my eyes look amazing, it gives my eyes a nice bright and pretty look. I don’t even wear much makeup with the High Beam, it looks great by itself. It’s a very smooth application and easily blends into the brow bone or cheek and gives a very shiny, but not too much, bright color.

I love it. The next two things are creams, the first is ‘Lemon Aid’ and is a concealer for the eye area and hides any discoloration. It’s really creamy and light.

I don’t have to use ...

• much and it blends in really well, and ever if I don’t wear any eye makeup it looks great and not noticeable at all. The more you add, the better coverage you get. The base color is yellow, so you need to make sure it’s blended in completely if you’re not planning on wearing any other makeup.

It’s also great for redness that you may have near the eyes. I have allergies and sometimes my eyes get itchy and I may rub them through the night and when I wake up they’re red, this ‘Lemon Aid’ hides the redness completely and it looks so natural. Definitely a very good eye concealer.

The last of the creams is the ‘Bo-ing 02′ which is also a concealer, it’s thicker then the ‘Lemon Aid’ and is good for dark circles,

acne scars and other dark spots. Also make sure that this is blended really well, especially if you’re not planning on wearing foundation over it. Once I applied just the ‘Bo-ing 02′, I used the packaging mirror to apply it, and i thought it was perfect but when I looked in my bathroom mirror I could see spots from the concealer, I blended it a little more and it eventually covered and blended in naturally with my skin.

I definitely would suggest using a bathroom mirror if possible when applying these products, especially the ‘Bo-ing 02′ The mirrir it comes with is super cute, but you may not see if you blended everything in correctly if you’re just looking at that mirror. This set includes some of the best products I have ever used, and definitely recommend them to anyone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3116051095660431/k2311a0516/5.16.10