Grace Finest Quality Tea
  • Therefore, since I'm not a lover I can't exactly say whether or not I think Grace Finest Quality Tea tastes the ebst or not but for some reason I seem to prefer it a lot better than brands such as Lipton and Red Rose
  • The other thing I like about the tea is that it is very potent, despite the fact that the bags are only half full with the herrb, and also the bags don't tear too easily
  • I recommend Grace Finest Quality Tea to tea drinkers

• by Redtape

My parents love drinking tea like a lot of other Jamaicans, and since things have gotten pretty hard financially, usually what they buy these days are brands like “Red Rose Tea” since those tend to be less expensive. However, when they can afford it, I normally see them try to buy “Grace Finest Quality Tea”.

I’m not a tea lover myself, but I still drink

it in the mornings, and from time to time might even have a cup with tea biscuits as a snack. Therefore, since I’m not a lover I can’t exactly say whether or not I think Grace Finest Quality Tea tastes the ebst or not but for some reason I seem to prefer it a lot better than brands such as Lipton and Red Rose.

I ...

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2716051095650431/k2311a0516/5.16.10