Wolfman (2010) movie  » Movies  »
  • I had all these expectations that whomever was making the movie was going to cast some of the best actors in the roles, change the plot of the movie a little to fit the era we're in, add lots of special effects to it and just maybe the movie might end up to be one of the best for the year
  • Well, none of that happened and when I finally got to watch Wolfman in the theatres, I was so disappointed, I nearly walked out
  • It wasn't that I thought the actors ruined the movie either, but I just thought that it was badly made
  • I do not recommend this film to people who liked the original

• by Redtape

Since I had already watched the older version of this movie once or twice, and had some respect for it, when someone told me that a newer version was coming out earlier on this year, I couldn’t wait to see it. I had all these expectations that whomever was making the movie was going

to cast some of the best actors in the roles, change the plot of the movie a little to fit the era we’re in, add lots of special effects to it and just maybe the movie might end up to be one of the best for the year.

Well, none of that happened and when I finally got to watch Wolfman in the theatres, I was so disappointed, I nearly walked out. It wasn’t that I thought the actors ruined the movie either, but I just thought that it was badly made.

I thought that the maker’s decision to stick to the original idea from the 1940s was ...

• Wolfman (2010) movie
      both a blessing and a curse, since even though I liked the idea, I thought it made the movie unoriginal ironically, and not very impressive. The movie is still about a man who finds himself turning into a werewolf after he is bitten by a werewolf who he later discovers is actually his father.

Both the visual and special effects were also somewhat mediocre. I thought the Wolfman costume was shameful since it was more ridiculous than scary, and even the flashbacks, and the blur that sometimes happened between fantasy and reality did not help the film.

I do not recommend this film to people who liked the original.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1116051095630431/k2311a0516/5.16.10