Amazon.com  » Web sites  »
  • I have had a 100% positive experience as both
  • As a seller, I prefer Amazon because they do not charge fees unless you actually sell the item, unlike Ebay or some other sites

• by reviewabit

I’ve been using Amazon. com for the past 6 years, both as a customer and third party seller. I have had a 100% positive experience as both.

Whenever I need to buy something online, this is the first site I go to. All of my transactions have been smooth, support has been great and the variety and availability and diversity of items is fantastic.

I would never

join a music download site, because I can find exactly what I need in Amazon’s MP3 downloads, with no subscription needed. As a seller, I prefer Amazon because they do not charge fees unless you actually sell the item, unlike Ebay or some other sites.

It is also more reliable, as the items offered are carefully listed and categorized by UPC and IBSN numbers. I never have ...

• to worry about not getting what I ordered.

I have had no problems whatsoever in six years. I can even link up with Amazon UK to send gifts to my partner in England.

Some of the survey sites I belong to offer Amazon gift codes as rewards. They are instant and used just like cash.

I’ve been able to use the codes to get everyday household items

like cleaners and groceries and not just luxuries. When I am comparing products, I find their customer reviews extremely helpful, and they even tell me which items were ultimately purchased by people considering the same types of products.

They just offer more benefits to me, both large and small, than I have found at any other online retailer, and I will continue to be a loyal customer to Amazon.

Amazon.com

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2016051095420431/k2311a0516/5.16.10