Bon Bons Mascara  » Cosmetics  »
  • One of the things that I like about Bon Bons products is how cute and compact they are
  • I was looking for a small tube size of mascara to keep in my purse and I decided to try this mascara
  • This is definitely not the type of product that dries quickly
  • Although it does take longer than I would prefer, I love the way that it brings out my lashes
  • It costs less than $1 yet it does an amazing job of bringing out my eyelashes

• by Simply_Fabulous

Most of the time when I am checking out at my favorite discount shopping store, I can not help but to notice the cute little lipglosses that this company makes. I have brought them in the past for younger relatives and I even tried them myself. One of the things that I like about Bon Bons products is how cute and compact they are. I was looking for a small tube size of mascara to keep in my purse and I decided to try this mascara.

I find that this is really good for touching up my mascara throughout the day. It does not clump after it is layered on top of my previously applied mascara. I will admit that it can be somewhat messy and difficult to apply. This

is one of those products that you never have to worry about being too dry. This is super wet every time that I dip it into the tube. The first time that I used it I ended up having to wash off my eye makeup and reapply it since I did not wait long enough for this product to dry. This is definitely not the type of product that dries quickly. Although it does take longer than I would prefer, I love the way that it brings out my lashes.

I have very thin eye lashes. My eyes are sensitive which limits the amount and type of products that I can safely use around them. I have never used an eyelash curler since I am afraid that I would experience ...

• a mishap and poke out my eyes. This mascara actually makes my lashes look noticeably thicker unlike some of the more expensive products that I used which claimed to do so. Although this is not the best mascara I have used, I really am quite pleased with it, especially for the price.

Initially, I did think that this would be poor quality. However, this mascara really does demonstrate that good things can come in small packages. It is about the size of a small perfume bottle, but it really does deliver a high impact without clumping or flaking. I will admit that it sort of has this funky smell, but it is not bad enough to deter me from using this. Not only does this product coat my lashes and make

them look much thicker, it has adds a much needed amount of additional length. In my opinion, the brush that comes with this product is a lot better than some of the ones that I have used with other products of the same price. You will not have to worry about this mascara disappearing after you apply and it does last a good length of time although it does not take a lot of effort to remove it.

I wish I would have knew about this product when I first started wearing makeup in high school. It costs less than $1 yet it does an amazing job of bringing out my eyelashes. I would rate this a 10 out of 10. There is nothing major that I would change about it considering its price.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3116051095410431/k2311a0516/5.16.10