Alli Weight Loss Supplement  » Health  »
  • One of the reasons why I believe many people achieve results with this product is because it urges users to also follow a low fat diet and to exercise at least three times a week
  • In my opinion, this product is designed to provide an additional boost to a healthy lifestyle
  • I consider myself to be someone who is very computer literate and their website was very confusing for me

• by Simply_Fabulous

Before actually using this product, I was like many other people who were both skeptical and afraid to use it. I had a best friend who claimed to have lost weight, but I honestly could not tell the difference in her appearance. I also had heard various reports from friends of friends and people on the internet about the horrible side effects of Alli, e.g. diarrhea and runny bowels. Perhaps the biggest reason why I was reluctant to use the product was its price tag. I did not want to spend so much money on an over the counter product that may or may not work. However, I eventually changed my mind, mostly due to discovering a tremendous discount off the price tag of the product online and after reading an overwhelming amount of user success

stories.

I have been using this product for about three months now. So far, I have not experienced any of the traumatic side effects that others report. One of the reasons why I believe many people achieve results with this product is because it urges users to also follow a low fat diet and to exercise at least three times a week. In my opinion, this product is designed to provide an additional boost to a healthy lifestyle. Because I wanted to have all of the information about this diet, I purchased the 60 pill starter pack that comes with about 7 booklets which include a sample diet planner and journal.

To be honest, I feel that these books are worthless since most of them include the same amount of information that the others have. There is also a key that allows you to join the online website for additional support. I consider myself to be someone who is very computer literate and their website was very confusing for me. Once you sign-up up (which does not require a key or anything), you have to go through this series of questions about why you should choose Alli even though it is quite obvious that you have already decided to use the product. I was looking for additional meal ideas for the specific amount of daily calories and fat content that the Alli booklets states I should have based on my height and weight and I could not find anything. It was mostly a bunch of people rambling about things that I could have found on other websites.

Right now I have ...

• Alli Weight Loss Supplement
      not achieved any noticeable results. I would not repurchase this product again. However, I do believe that the product is effective for its purpose of burning a little bit of the daily amount of fat that we intake. Honestly, I believe it is a little expensive, but I believe that the price may be worth it for someone who wants that additional amount of boost to their exercise routine. You do have to make sure that you limit the amount of fat that you eat per meal which is not hard at all. One of the reasons that I have not had any problems is that I try to use common sense about what I eat. I do not go order a greasy hamburger and french fries from a fast food restaurant and take my
      Alli pill. Most of the time for breakfast I eat a high fiber cereal that does not have any fat in it or some blueberry pancakes. I have ate some foods like piaza to see if the product would cause any effects, and yes you will really “see” the excreted fat the next day when you go to the restroom. My stomach did cramp a little but it was not as bad as others state. I take two Alli pills a day with my lunch and dinner as well as a multivitamin at night.

I would rate this product a 7 out of 10, mostly because it is overrated although it does work. This is not a quick fast solution to weight products, but it is a tool that will help to support a healthy diet and exercise.

Alli Weight Loss Supplement

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3416051095390431/k2311a0516/5.16.10