Queen Helene Mango Cocoa Butter Hand and Body Lotion  » Cosmetics  »
  • It has this amazing scent that reminds me of one of my favorite lotions from Bath & Body Works
  • I believe that this product would be great for someone who has normal to oily skin since it is not very moisturizing
  • The best thing about this product was how it made my skin feel so soft
  • I find that this lotion was reasonably priced, and I have used products in the past that cost the same that were not as effective as this one
  • I plan on purchasing this product again, and I would definitely recommend it to others as well

• by Simply_Fabulous

Because my skin tends to be dry, I dread hot weather and the summertime. It does not matter which product I use in the morning, my skin tends to look ashy and dry only a few hours later. I hate having to reapply lotion at least four or five times during the day. Moreover, it is so embarrassing for me to realize that I look ashy after I leave home although I had applied my lotion about five minutes earlier. I have used some of the Queen Helene products before and found them to be effective; therefore, I decided to give this lotion a try.

I

was surprised at how comparable this lotion is to other more expensive products that I have used. It has this amazing scent that reminds me of one of my favorite lotions from Bath & Body Works. Although the smell of the product is very fragrant, I find that it is still light and not too overpowering. I believe that this product would be great for someone who has normal to oily skin since it is not very moisturizing. While I do admit that this lotion does not completely quench my dry skin, I do believe it is a great buy considering the large amount of lotion that you receive for the price.

As much as I do like this product, I do have a few negatives that I do not like about it. First, I do not love the consistency of it. It is not as thick as I would prefer, and it does have an oily feel to it. I also found that it was not as moisturizing as I would like. The best thing about this product was how it made my skin feel so soft. While this may not be my favorite lotion, I still love the product.

I find that this lotion was reasonably priced, and ...

• Queen Helene Mango Cocoa Butter Hand and Body Lotion
      I have used products in the past that cost the same that were not as effective as this one. I plan on purchasing this product again, and I would definitely recommend it to others as well. I will admit that it is not the best lotion that I have ever used. However, I find it to be moisturizing as well as great smelling. I find that this is a great product to use on those days when you are going out and you want to add an additional bit of fragrance to the skin. I would not use this product for overnight moisturizing since
      I already own products that are much better.

I would rate this product an 8 out of 10. I am someone who prefers products with thicker consistencies since they tend to moisturize my skin much better, but I do feel that this product is not too thin or watery. The best thing about this lotion is its great fragrance. I have purchased this product as a gift for my mother who works in a nursing home. Her hands tend to become very dry, and I believe this product would make a good hand lotion and it has a wonderful and refreshing scent that would not offend anyone with allergies.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3116051095380431/k2311a0516/5.16.10