Pizza Hut Lasagna  » Food  »
  • I adore spaghetti and I like lasagna, so when the right deal it, I decided to experiment and see if these two items were really any good
  • I had to dig into them to find out which was which, so there's a problem with that

• by Orrymain

Recently, I took advantage of a promotion to order some of the Tuscani pastas that Pizza Hut was advertising. I adore spaghetti and I like lasagna, so when the right deal it, I decided to experiment and see if these two items were really any good. I’m delighted to report that both products that I’ve had, the meaty marinara and this lasagna, have been very good.

I’m more than satisfied

with the meaty marinara, and I’m satisfied with the lasagna. The half-pan size feeds two people with ease. It tastes good, and it goes a long way. I think you could feed three with it. I’ve always had left overs and have warmed this up one and/or two days later.

My only negative on the re-heats is that with the lasagna, the top tends to bake more, becoming crusty ...

• and inedible. This doesn’t happy with the meaty marinara, and I reheat both the same way.

Pizza hut describes this product as “Layers of lasagna noodles with real ricotta, Parmesan and Romano cheeses smothered in Italian-seasoned meat sauce and freshly oven baked with a layer of melted cheese.”

I’ve found that the ‘layer of melted cheese’ varies. For example, the first time I ordered both meaty marinara and lasagna, I could easily

tell which product was which. The next time, they looked exactly the same on the top. There was seriously no visual difference. I had to dig into them to find out which was which, so there’s a problem with that.

However, it’s a good meal. It’s not as tasty for me as the meaty marinara, but it’s still a good value and will fill up the eater with tasty goodness.

Pizza Hut Lasagna

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2716051094950331/k2311a0516/5.16.10