Carl Jr.’s Grilled Cheese Bacon Six Dollar Burger  » Food  »
  • I really love the grilled taste on the sourdough bread
  • My only issue is that the sourdough has rough, or perhaps tough is a better word, edges
  • I love how the Grilled Cheese Bacon Six Dollar Burger is served, placed inside a paper wrap that keeps the sandwich in place as you eat it

• by Orrymain

I’ve found a new fast food item to love, and I have Carl Jr.’s to thank for it. The product is called the Grilled Cheese Bacon Six Dollar Burger. I’ve purchased this food item a few times since it appeared on their menu earlier this year, and I’ve been very pleased with it.

Carl Jr.’s describes this favorite as being “Charbroiled 100% Black

Angus beef topped with crispy bacon, slices of melted Swiss and American cheese, and mayonnaise served on grilled sourdough bread.”

The beef is good and tasty, otherwise I wouldn’t be ordering it. It’s also sufficient size. The bacon is flavorable and plentiful. There’s nothing that bothers me more than to order some kind of bacon burger and have two tiny pieces on ...

• it so that you can’t enjoy the bacon taste throughout the burger. That’s not the case here. There’s bacon in most every bite.

I really love the grilled taste on the sourdough bread. My only issue is that the sourdough has rough, or perhaps tough is a better word, edges. I have sensitive teeth so biting into anything hard is sometimes

difficult. For this reason, I find the crust a bit distracting.

I love how the Grilled Cheese Bacon Six Dollar Burger is served, placed inside a paper wrap that keeps the sandwich in place as you eat it. I also prefer this so much more than their Western Bacon option. It fills me up and leaves me smiling.

This item is a hit for me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2716051094930331/k2311a0516/5.16.10