Burger King Whopper

• by Orrymain

Every fast food chain has their star burger, usually featuring some nifty name designed to make customers remember it. The Burger King Whopper is one of my favorites and that’s because of several reasons.

First of all, the Burger King Whopper is big. Now I’m not talking about double or triple burger sizes. All the restaurants

have those as well, but I’m talking about a single hamburger patty. This product is the largest in circumference that I’ve seen from the fast food chains I’ve been to. As a result, it’s one of the best values.

I’m someone who has to watch my pennies. I can’t afford to pay for one of those ...

• ‘Where’s the beef’ type of burgers. I’ve always been impressed by the Burger King Whopper for that reason. It’s a filling sandwich and it’s sizeable.

I also love the taste, which is, of course, ultra important. The Burger King Whopper is flame-broiled, and I love that taste. It’s purer and healthier than 100% grease burgers.

There

are plenty of toppings included with generous amounts of lettuce, tomatoes, onions, pickles, mayonnaise, and catsup. It’s also on a sesame seed bun, which is my favorite bun.

The Burger King Whopper has a long history, and I suspect it’ll be around as long as Burger King is. It’s definitely a situation where you get what you pay for.

Burger King Whopper
    Azriel says :

Yeah It probably will be around for a long time. Whopper is huge compared to other fast food burgers, and yes theirs is better because it is flame grilled and not fried in some metal like Mcdonald’s. I like whopper too and it is really a tasty burger with that smoky flavor that gets in your mouth that makes it appetizing.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2716051094920331/k2311a0516/5.16.10