100 Grand candy bar  » Food  »
  • Personally, I think if you're after a chocolate treat, enjoy it
  • What matters to me is if I enjoy it or not
  • Candy is ridiculously expensive these days, so if I don't like it, it's a huge waste

• by Orrymain

Recently, I purchased one of those candy combination packages that you find at a warehouse store. These are great values as a rule and that’s why I tend to buy them from time to time. This particular one included a few 100 Grand candy bars, which is a candy I don’t recall ever eating before.

The 100 Grand candy bar is from Nestle

and is described as “chewy caramel & milk chocolate & crispy crunchies.” The bar comes in two parts which makes it convenient if you just want to satisfy a quick craving. I actually like this a lot, especially when you’re talking about caramel that tends to be very filling.

Each half of the 100 Grand candy bar is about three bites, and I ...

• was surprised because I liked it quite a bit. The milk chocolate blends very well with the caramel, and the crunchies, as they are called, are small. This is important for folks with sensitive or difficult teeth.

The package says that it’s 30 percent less fat. I don’t know. Personally, I think if you’re after a chocolate treat, enjoy it.

It’s only dangerous if you overindulge, so for me, I don’t really care about the fat or calorie content. What matters to me is if I enjoy it or not. Candy is ridiculously expensive these days, so if I don’t like it, it’s a huge waste.

The ingredients work, the presentation of being in two pieces is delightful, and overall, I’m satisfied with this product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2716051094870331/k2311a0516/5.16.10