Dark Chocolate M & M’s
  • While I love dark chocolate as opposed to milk or white chocolate, I have found that it is not only always more costly than other chocolates, but there really is less of a variety in terms of options
  • I think that its fantastic that M & M's have come out with a dark chocolate line and I can't wait to try them

• by cjaneb877
      I congratulate M & M’s for designing a dark chocolate bite-sized candy. Not only is dark chocolate supposedly healthier for us to eat becuase it has less sugar and caffine than that of regular chocolate, but

I personally think it tastes much better. It has a deeper and darker taste and tastes like silk in your mouth. While I love dark chocolate as opposed to milk or white chocolate, I have ...

Azriel says :

Agree with you on this. This variant is so great it gets sold out really fast in the candy store in our place. This also comes not very often like the ones we are used to. So whenever I have the chance I stock up on this chocolate, it being dark, is a better choice and of course, M M’s are chocolate candies we all grew up with.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271012109470631/k2311a1210/12.10.06