Evercare Travel Lint Roller  » Housewares  »
  • I won't have to suffer that terrible embarrassment any more, since I can carry this travel sized lint roller in my purse (along with everything else I need for survival)

• by CoffeeBreak

When I saw a coupon for Evercare Travel Lint Roller, I knew I just had to try one. Lint rollers are precious commodities around here! We always keep one on hand.

With four dogs, we are always in need of something to get the dog hair off of our clothes! But

even more exciting was the fact that this lint roller can come with me everwhere I go.

I still remember the time I forgot to remove the lint off my black sweater before I left home! I won’t have to suffer that terrible embarrassment any more, since I can carry this travel sized ...

• lint roller in my purse (along with everything else I need for survival)!

I really appreciate the fact that this lint roller comes with 30 sheets.

Dog hair and lint quickly fill up the sheets, so just a few sheets will not do.

With 30 sheets, it lasts a good amount of time.

I also love the fact that the sheets are sticky enough to do the job, but easy to remove.

This product is truly a great product, and priced very affordably.

Evercare has done a great job creating a product that is a good quality, perfect size for travel, and great for fitting into purses and handbags.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5316051094580231/k2311a0516/5.16.10