Toshiba L300 laptop
  • There are some things that I like about the Toshiba L300
  • I love it whenever I type on the keyboard
  • But then again, we have a PC so it’s not much of a problem
  • It seems more convenient because it doesn’t consume too much electricity and it’s smaller compared to a desktop PC

• by rycemix

Whenever I’m at my boyfriend’s house and I don’t have my Minix uNote netbook with me, he lets me use their Toshiba L300 laptop. I was told it was given to him by his uncle who’s currently residing in Saudi Arabia. It’s a laptop that’s really big, bulky and heavy, which is really not a good thing because it’s not travel friendly. It’s only good for home use.

There are some things that I like about the Toshiba L300. It has this really huge screen (about 15 inches, more or less) that really amazes me. I guess I was just so used into looking at my netbook’s small

screen that when I use the Toshiba L300 I really have to lean back. I no longer have to stick my head closer to the screen just to read the text and keep scrolling the scroll bars just to be able to see all the contents of the web page I am viewing.

I also like the keyboard because it’s really wide. There’s enough room for both your hands. I love it whenever I type on the keyboard. The keys on the keyboard don’t make much of a sound whenever I try to type.

The battery life of the Toshiba L300 is also a feature that I really like. Compared ...

• to my netbook (although both the laptop and the netbook have a battery life of two hours), it seems like the Toshiba L300 has a longer battery life. The battery doesn’t quickly drain unlike my Minix uNote netbook.

Although there are aspects of it that I really like, I’m really much more comfortable with having a netbook than having a laptop like the Toshiba L300. Why? Well, it’s because with the Toshiba L300 I won’t be able to take it around whenever I want too. I am a Mass Communication student and it’s a must that I can carry around my laptop with me so that I could show the

class my video works. But I must say, the Toshiba L300 is probably better in performance when it comes to video editing compared to a netbook. But then again, we have a PC so it’s not much of a problem. What I really need is a personal computer to bring around with me all the time.

I do think desktop computers are becoming an old fad, and laptop’s perform way better than desktop computers nowadays. When I’m finally living on my own, I plan on buying a Toshiba L300 rather than a desktop computer. It seems more convenient because it doesn’t consume too much electricity and it’s smaller compared to a desktop PC.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 6316051094510231/k2311a0516/5.16.10