www.7-eleven.com.ph/complaints.php  » Business  »
  • If you have any suggestions and complaints against any of their store and you would rather tell it in a way where in you avoid physical confrontation, I suggest you visit their site
  • Recently, my boyfriend and I decided to redeem his 7-11 gift certificates
  • Unfortunately, the staff in the 7-11 store we went through did not honor our gift certificates and kept telling us that the promo was already over

• by rycemix

I’m glad that 7-11 Philippines has a website and I’m glad that their Complaints webpage works. Or else my complaint wouldn’t have gone through. If you have any suggestions and complaints against any of their store and you would rather tell it in a way where in you avoid physical confrontation, I suggest you visit their site. All you have to do is provide the following info asked for in their form and just wait for them to do what they have to do.

Recently, my boyfriend and I decided to redeem his 7-11 gift certificates. These

certificates were the 7-Elections promo of the store where in you get to “vote” for who you would like to be the next President of the Philippines and they make an unofficial tally based on the info they get from the online promo. We were one of the first 500 “voters” and so we were given free 10 gift certificates for a Gulp drink (or ten 15 oz drinks). Since my boyfriend got his gift certificates late, we assumed it will no longer be eligible since the gift certificated arrived in their house a day ...

• after the end of the promo. However, we receive an email saying that the promo was extended till the 31st of the month.

Unfortunately, the staff in the 7-11 store we went through did not honor our gift certificates and kept telling us that the promo was already over. I insisted that it was extended because we received the e-mail from 7-11. The staff told us they were never told about this.

I’m really surprised that a couple of days after I complained about their 7-11 branch near our home, they immediately called up my boyfriend and

profusely said their apologies and that they made their staff aware of the changes of the program.

I really thought that online complaints are really not considered by companies. But amazingly, 7-11 was able to cater to their customers and answer to the complaints. It was a really good service. The next day after the call, my boyfriend and I were able to redeem the gift certificates he has. If I chance upon another 7-11 branch where in the staff are clueless about what they’re doing, I’m ready to send an online feedback form to their website.

Jay says :

re : Unfortunately, the staff in the 7-11 store we went through did not honor our gift certificates and kept telling us that the promo was already over
    Just teach the crew of being polite and hospitable. Coz something happened yesterday and your guys just made me feel that it s my fault. Hope you could do something about attitudes. 7/11 bagontaas valencia city.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4116051094500231/k2311a0516/5.16.10