Beneful Playful Life Dog Food  » Pets  »
  • I switched to it from Ol'Roy and the difference was amazing
  • First, I love the dry food because I can tell whats in it
  • I would definitely encourage anyone looking for a great dog food that fits into their budget to try Beneful products

• by mandavalga

Beneful Playful Life dog food, is available in most grocery stores. While its not a cheap as the bargain brands, its also not as expensive as Purina or Iams. Personally, I love Beneful Playful Life. I switched to it from Ol’Roy and the difference was amazing.

First, I love the dry food because I can tell whats in it. I love being able to discern what pieces are which. My dog loves the different shapes too, especially the meaty chunks. He

picks all those out first and them moves on to everything else. Its also great because it seems to taste good to my dog. He will eat it dry, when before, with the Ol’ Roy, I had to mix something with it for him to eat it.

Second, the wet food is made better. I love the new plastic tubs because I can take them anywhere and not have to worry about a can opener. The food really looks like something that I ...

• would eat and it makes me feel like I’m spoiling my dog even though I’m on a budget.

Third, I love how well the food has worked for my dog. He doesn’t get sick anymore and he is at a healthy weight. Its also great because he has more energy to play and his coat is much better looking. I took him to vet not too long ago and was told that he was in great health and that I should keep him

on the Beneful because it really was working for him.

I love knowing that the food I give my dog won’t make him sick and that its really making him healthier. I also love that it fits into my budget. like I said it is a little more expensive then the bargain brands but its totally worth it. I would definitely encourage anyone looking for a great dog food that fits into their budget to try Beneful products. I will definitely never switch to another brand.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2916051094450231/k2311a0516/5.16.10