Ol Roy Gourmet Canned Dog Food  » Pets  »
2.5
  • I think that its the way that the food is made
  • I had thought that the first can that I bought was bad, but the second and third cans smelt just as bad
  • I have never had a problem with the dry food, but the wet food I do

• by mandavalga

Ol’ Roy is the Walmart and Sams Club Brand Dog Food. It is meant as an affordable version for pet owners, however it is also relatively cheaply made. I really do not like Ol’ Roy Gourmet Canned Dog Food because of a few things.

First, the dog food always makes my dog sick. After he

eats it he always ends up throwing up and being very sick. I have even taken him to the vet on a few occasions because he wouldnt eat afterward and if he did he would throw up again. I think that its the way that the food is made.

Secondly, I dont like how the ...

• food smells. I realize that all dog food smells relatively terrible, however this dog food smells absolutely rediculous. It makes me gag a little anytime that I smell it. I had thought that the first can that I bought was bad, but the second and third cans smelt just as bad.

I have never

had a problem with the dry food, but the wet food I do. I have to say that because of the wet food issues I ahve stopped using the dry food and switched to Beneful.

All in all the dry food isn’t that bad, but I would not suggest that the wet food be used.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2916051094440231/k2311a0516/5.16.10