Friendster.com  » Web sites  »
2.5
  • It was my first experience to join a social networking site
  • I can also talk with other people from other countries and I thought that was great

• by autumndreamer

I joined Friendster. com 5 years ago because of my brother. At that time I was really amazed at the site.

I connected with my friends through it. I can send personal messages to them, I can give testimonials, and I can upload pictures.

It was my first experience to join a social networking site. I can also talk with other people from other countries and I thought that was great.

As years passed, Friendster

improved and they added features like comments, comments to pictures and there’s a feature where I can know whoever viewed my profile. Those were the times that I got really addicted to that site.

I check my account twice or thrice a day. I spent hours talking to my friends through the site and just do not important things.

I also found old classmates through the site and I was really feeling lucky because ...

• I joined that site. I even created multiple accounts but it felt like I just wasted my time so I just concentrated on one account.

There were so many great things that I experienced through this site, but I became inactive on the site because I lost internet connection for 2 years. When I got back, it changed a lot.

I think I lost interest from it anymore. Then there was a new social

networking site that my friends were always talking about.

I joined that site because of my friends. And that site was better! Now, I don’t always check my Friendster account anymore.

Friendster seems boring now. I only check my account once a month just to see if there is someone who sent a message to me but I’m not interested anymore.

I think Friendster lost its popularity. Now, there are more better sites than Friendster.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2016051094360231/k2311a0516/5.16.10