The Bar Vodka
2.0
  • What a happy celebration we just had last week
  • They make the advertisement enticing by showing famous celebrities enjoying the taste of it

• by clickmarbin

What a happy celebration we just had last week. It’s my uncle’s birthday. As expected, party foods were there to eat in the long table ; spaghetti, fried chickens, hotdogs, chocolate cake, lumpiang shanghai and more. But there’s two bottle of liquors that was kinda new to my sight. Not because its the first time I saw it but because its the first time we had liquor in the table. Surprisingly, one great friend of uncle was

the one who brought this The Bar Vodka.

The Bar Vodka is new to market. Recently, there are t.v commercials about it seems like deceiving people to try their latest brand of Vodka. They make the advertisement enticing by showing famous celebrities enjoying the taste of it. Who are guys that find Mariel Rodriguez not sexy and pretty ? Who are ladies that never feel any attraction to the new comer Coco Martin ? They are both ...

• effective endorsers of The Bar Vodka I must say. This is because event I don’t drink alcohol, I was thrilled to taste this latest brand of Vodka.

I must say, labels are quite tempting, its name The Bar gives an impression that this Vodka drink is for party people,youths, celebrities and the famous. It’s fruity flavor of lemon and orange is appealing to my sense of smell. Seems everything is perfect about The Bar but to my

dismay, the taste of this alcohol is no smooth, not flavorful and yes its bitter.

Its t.v advertisement is just another too good to be true, another story of false advertisement if you want to call it that way. I am not a drinker to accuse The Bar Vodka as one of the awful Vodka in the city. But for my uncle’s friend who used to be alcoholic he says The Bar Vodka is just another overrated liquor.

The Bar Vodka
    zhennillinne says :

what are the benefits and features of The Bar Vodka by The Bar Beverage Inc. ?

asdfg says :

You`re pertaining to Cossack Blue, not The Bar Vodka. The Bar Vodka were endorsed by Jake Cuenca and Angelica Panganiban.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2716051094350231/k2311a0516/5.16.10