Nature’s Envy All Natural Original Apple Chips  » Food  »
  • Although I prefer apple crisps that have cinnamon or caramel added to them, regular apple chips are a treat, too
  • They cost a dollar a bag, which is a relatively fair price considering the quality of the chips

• by CirclingCanvas

My luck has been hit and miss with these apple chips. Sometimes, I’ll purchase a package, and they will be fresh, flavor and crisp.

Other times, I’ll buy a package and they’ll be on the stale side and not so crisp.

It’s a shame I can’t seem to get these chips fresh and crispy all the time because really, they are good chips.

Although I prefer apple crisps that have cinnamon or caramel added to them, regular apple chips are a treat, too.

All the great taste found in an apple can be found in these apple chips.

Obviously, the chips aren’t as juicy as an apple, but in place of the juiciness is a crispness that is just as pleasant.

A bag of these chips is ...

• easy to finish, especially since I can only find point seventy-seven ounce bags at the grocery stores.

They cost a dollar a bag, which is a relatively fair price considering the quality of the chips.

When I get a bag that’s stale though, I do feel as if they aren’t worth a dollar because stale apple chips just aren’t pleasant.

I would purchase

them more often if I didn’t get a stale bag as often as I do.

Still, when I do get a fresh bag, these chips make for a nice alternative to unhealthier snacks and go well with sandwiches or as snacks with their authentic and rich apple flavoring and crispy texture.

The staleness factor though is what brings the score down to an “8″.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2716051094200231/k2311a0516/5.16.10