Zoombox DVD Entertainment Projector  » Electronics  »
Christiana Mall, Newark, Delaware
  • I think they're a great idea and that anyone looking to get their child a larger Christmas present instead of smaller items, might want to consider the idea of getting a Zoombox DVD Entertainment Projector

• by cjaneb877
      My local mall was recently captivating the attention of all children by displaying a Zoombox DVD Entertainment Projector, and let me tell you, just about every child was wide-eyed and thrilled with this great product! It was an adorable sight to see kids in the center of the mall watching a movie play on the ceiling! What a cool idea! I did not even know that such a product was being produced, to

be honest. I was fairly sure that if a mall was using this trendy device to entertain children, it probably was valued at well over a thousand dollars and touchable and accessable only to the rich and famous. I was surprised to find out that I could not have been more incorrect. A fellow parent was quick to inform me that these new projectors made by Zoombox sell for under three hundred dollars.

• She said that hse loves going to malls now that display these items, because her children get so excited to see a movie by the food court in the mall! I quickly began imagining how much free time I would have on my own hands if I was to own one of these great little projectors in my own home! I think they’re a great idea and that anyone looking to get their
        child a larger Christmas present instead of smaller items, might want to consider the idea of getting a Zoombox DVD Entertainment Projector. They project truly clear pictures and really make you feel like you are in a movie theater even when in the middle of the mall! I think that this is a great new product and would surely consider buying one to have in my own home if I wasn’t currently operating under a tight budget!

zac says :

my zoombox DVD Entertainment Projector picture does not come in clear. when i point the projector at my wall or ceiling the picture comes out in small very noticable blocks. ive tried to project it onto a sheet hanging on the wall but the same thing happens. do i need to buy a screen for my projector and if so what type of screen would i need to buy to make my picture come through clearly like advertized.

John says :

Zac, it will work with any type of projection screen. However, the display shouldn’t necessary be unclear just because you’re using it on a regular wall. It could be something within the settings. I would suggest checking the settings. Press the shift button and then then click on setup menu. Adjust the options for brightness, contract, color, and tint, until you reach your desired settings. See if this improves the quality.

Galega says :

It is always a good idea to have a projector screen. That will make your presentation professional and will erase many problems in clarity of picture. However, at this time, that is not your concern. There seems to be some issue with your projector. And, the issue should be all about having your hand on settings. First understand the problem that you are experiencing with the picture, like contrast, brightness or resolution. Go to the settings of your projector and adjust these stuffs as per your convenience and set the new parameter.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161012109420631/k2311a1210/12.10.06