Grandma’s Homestyle Big Cookie Peanut Butter
  • Peanut butter certainly isn't the healthiest thing in the world to consume, but I think it's one of the tastiest things in the world to eat
  • With every bite, I get a burst of delicious peanut butter taste and that great peanut butter flavor is spread throughout the cookie, so the flavor doesn't let up, even on the last bite
  • The rich peanut butter taste of this cookie isn't the only reason that I enjoy snacking on one of these though
  • Either I've just been super lucky with the freshness of the cookies, or the company is definitely doing something right

• by CirclingCanvas

Peanut butter certainly isn’t the healthiest thing in the world to consume, but I think it’s one of the tastiest things in the world to eat! Limiting just how much peanut butter I eat can be on the difficult side, especially if I have a two pack of these cookies in my house! These cookies are very rich in peanut butter flavor. With every bite, I get a burst of delicious peanut butter taste and that great peanut butter flavor

is spread throughout the cookie, so the flavor doesn’t let up, even on the last bite. I can tell that either a real quality peanut butter was used to make these cookies or a lot of peanut butter went into these cookies, because the flavor is really something!

The rich peanut butter taste of this cookie isn’t the only reason that I enjoy snacking on one of these though. I also really like that the cookie is very moist and soft. I haven’t purchased a package yet of these cookies, or the other varieties in Grandma’s Homestyle Big Cookie line, that were dry, stale or hard upon opening. They’re always very soft and require little effort to break. The cookies are real moist to, as if they’ve just been freshly baked. What I do is since I usually only eat one cookie is I take the other and seal it in an air-tight baggie. That helps to keep the uneaten cookie ...

• Grandma's Homestyle Big Cookie Peanut Butter
      soft and moist until I’m ready to eat it. There’s not anything more I can ask from a company that makes cookies that prominently feature the flavor on the package and offer cookies that are real soft and real big, too. The cookies are two to three times the size of a regular cookie and look like those big cookies presented in display cases in some restaurants and bakeries.

For just fifty cents for a package of two, these cookies

are worth every penny. They’re delicious and always fresh. Either I’ve just been super lucky with the freshness of the cookies, or the company is definitely doing something right. They aren’t very easy to find unless purchased online through marketplaces like Amazon, but I have found these cookies in convenience stores and Dollar General, which is nice because then I don’t need to spend money on shipping and handling. Overall, these cookies get a “10″ rating from me for all the aforementioned reasons above.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2716051094140231/k2311a0516/5.16.10