The Body Shop Lip and Cheek Stain  » Cosmetics  »
  • This lip product is definitely a gift from The Body Shop
  • Actually, I am not really fond of makeup products but I just find this product really amazing
  • It's very convenient as I can use it as a lip color and a blush-on
  • That's what I really love the most about this lip and cheek stain
  • This is my favorite makeup product and I recommend it for all the girls

• by autumndreamer

This lip product is definitely a gift from The Body Shop. Actually, I am not really fond of makeup products but I just find this product really amazing. It has a dual purpose.

It’s very convenient as I can use it as a lip color and a blush-on. I certainly don’t need lipsticks, lip tints, blush-ons or any other makeup anymore.

This product is all that

I need. It’s a lip tint and cheek stain all in one! Really multi-purpose.

This is really great because I can use it daily even before going to school or anywhere else and when I’m in a hurry. I’ll just need to apply the lip and cheek stain into my lips through the stick then I’ll apply it to my cheeks and then blend.

That’s it,

• and then I can leave the house without any other makeup or whatsoever. Though it sometimes makes my fingers look red because I really have to blend it to the cheeks through my fingers, I still love this because I can wash my finger after applying it.

The lip and cheek stain dries fast on my lips and when it dries, it really looks so natural

that it looks like I’m not wearing makeup at all! That’s what I really love the most about this lip and cheek stain. It also looks natural on my cheeks.

However, I wish The Body Shop will release new colors like pink or fuchsia. I would love to try that if that will ever be available.

This is my favorite makeup product and I recommend it for all the girls.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3116051094100231/k2311a0516/5.16.10