Cold FX  » Medicine  »
  • After two years of using the product, I can honestly say that I'm impressed
  • Cold FX is made from North American Ginseng and for about $25 CAN or less for 60 capsules, it's well worth the cost

• by pepper
      It’s the dreaded cold and flu season again and I’m prepared. No, I haven’t had a flu shot; I’ve been using a natural product called Cold FX. It was scientifically developed and produced in Canada.

It’s so effective that the NHL hockey players use it to prevent and treat colds and flu, so they can continue to play the game. In fact, Canada’s

national hockey icon, Don Cherry endorses the product.

After two years of using the product, I can honestly say that I’m impressed. It’s best to use Cold FX upon the first symtoms of a cold and flu.

It can also be safely used on a daily basis for prevention purposes. When I first used the product I was a little too late as the symtoms ...

• of my cold took a firm hold.

Nevertheless, I used the recommended dose for relief from the symtoms. I felt some relief from the runny nose and sneezing and coughs associated with colds.

Even though I still had the symtoms, the duration of the cold didn’t last as long as it would’ve if I hadn’t taken this product (about 4 days as opposed to

7 days or more). The second time around I was quicker in taking a capsule of the Cold FX and it knocked out my cold immediately, therefore I didn’t have to suffer from the nasty symtoms of a cold.

Cold FX is made from North American Ginseng and for about $25 CAN or less for 60 capsules, it’s well worth the cost. They have a website, cold-fx.

com - check it out.

Catherine says :

I am looking for the ingredients of cold FX as my daughter gives her 13 year old son this as a daily intake is this safe? And could you please send me the ingredients of this product. Is this a drug?

John K says :

You can take a look here they have a complete list and explination of what it is and how it works. It is safe for your daughter :-)

Galega says :

The main ingredient of this medicine is Ginseng.

One of the striking features of Ginseng used with this medicine is that it is produced and extracted in US and Canada. Not from China (from where 97% of Ginseng used in the world is produced).

It is OK for 13 year old child, but only on a doctor’s prescription.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 261012109410631/k2311a1210/12.10.06