Panosonic MiniDV Camcorder  » Cameras  »
  • I prefer to take pictures and put them in photo albums
  • My curiosity got the best of me and before long, I too was recording my children on their halloween adventure
  • I asked my friend how much one of these Panosonic MiniDV's cost and she said that she paid close to three hundred dollars for hers, but she was upset because they have since come down in price
  • I think that if this particular unit came down in price about a hundred dollars within the next year, I would surely consider getting one

• by cjaneb877
      While I was busy photographing my children this past Halloween, my friend was busy at work filming their every priceless move and word with her Panosonic MiniDV Camcorder. I am not really a video recording type of person. I prefer to take pictures and put them in photo albums.

My friend tells me I need to keep up with the times, however, so she proactively brought her own camcorder to video my children for me.

After taking about a million pictures of my children on her regular camera, my attention slowly turned to the neat camcorder she was sporting.

This little recording device came in a cute little bag and had its own screen that you could see just as plain as day. Finally, temptation set in and I had to try using it.

My curiosity got the best of me and before long, I too was recording my children on their halloween adventure! I really liked using the Panosonic MiniDV Camcorder. It was lightweight, yet sturdy and really quite simple to use.

It presented clear imaging at all times, and was fun to use to be quite honest. I asked my friend how much one of these Panosonic MiniDV’s cost and she said that she paid close to three hundred dollars for hers, but she was upset because they have since come down in price.

...

• Panosonic MiniDV Camcorder
      I think that if this particular unit came down in price about a hundred dollars within the next year, I would surely consider getting one. Three hundred dollars is a lot for me to pay, especially when I think about the fact that there is only one of me and three of my children.

I am outnumbered to begin with and because I tend to be more picture oriented, I probably would prefer to just take

photos. Still, I can see why people like having videos.

I think that if I got into the habit of using a Panosonic MiniDV, I probably would be quick to determine that I could not live without it! My friend had purchased her unit online through Best Buy but she told me that now discount-oriented stores like Walmart and Target are selling them for much lower prices than what she had paid when they first came out.

Panosonic MiniDV Camcorder

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 431012109390631/k2311a1210/12.10.06