Urban Decay “Urban Defense” Tinted Moisturizer  » Cosmetics  »
  • The only complaint I would have would be that I found it a little sticky when I used it the first couple times
  • Not sure I would buy it again, but I would recommend it because it is a nice moisturizer

• by Andie

Recently Urban Decay had a 30% off sale. With most of their new summer line just released I figured I would take advantage of the sale. Now keep in mind that 30% off isn’t a whole lot when you pay $32 for about an ounce of product… But then again, you get what you

pay for… And that brings me to my first topic, price.

So, like I said above you pay $32 for an ounce of this moisturizer. I will say that with this moisturizer, even the littlest squirt will give you enough product to cover your face with. With that in mind, I suppose the price is somewhat fair because this is a higher end product, and theres enough to last you at least a couple months.

The product itself is actually very nice. I had never tried any Urban Decay face products before and was rather pleasantly surprised when I tried this. The only complaint I would have would ...

• Urban Decay
      be that I found it a little sticky when I used it the first couple times. Maybe it’s because it’s been hot lately? If so, that doesn’t give me much assurance that once Summer comes around this will be staying on my face when I start to sweat…

Urban Defense comes in four shades; Halo

(light), Bodyguard (medium light), Bulletproof (medium), and Forcefield (medium dark).

My overall opinion is that it’s a nice product. Not sure I would buy it again, but I would recommend it because it is a nice moisturizer. The price is a little steep for my liking but then again, you get what you pay for. :)

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3116051093880131/k2311a0516/5.16.10