The Brass Tap bar in Chicopee MA  » Restaurants  »
66 Cabot Street Chicopee MA 01013
  • On the inside this bar was pretty average looking but even though it looked average it was not in bad shape, it didn’t look great but it didn’t look horrible at all and the atmosphere was that of a local neighborhood bar and I really enjoyed that feeling from this place
  • The bar wasn’t too big in my opinion and the set up wasn’t too bad but I do wish there were more stools to sit on around the bar because there wasn’t any seating available there when I went there and I went there on a few Friday and Saturday nights and I can say this that this place got packed and I didn’t expect it to get so busy but it did but the atmosphere was still great an not an uptight one at all
  • The drinks here were not too bad and the beer and shots were drinkable but they were so cheap and fifteen bucks bought me a few beers and a shot and I thought that this was very acceptable and affordable and didn’t put a dent into my wallet
  • I like this bar because it was an average but laid back atmosphere, the drinks were pretty cheap and tasted pretty average, the staff that worked here was nice but the door staff seemed a bit lazy and I would recommend that you bring at least fifty dollars because this should cover you for the night in regards to drinks and stuff and the atmosphere and bar is just decent and for these reasons I recommend that you do go to Chicopee and check this little bar out for yourself

• by thereviewerat1

The Brass Tap bar in Chicopee looks like a crap place from the outside and it actually looked a bit intimidated to be honest and just dirty and in a kind of shady part of the city. Parking wasn’t too bad but I went here on a Saturday night before and the parking was horrible and there was hardly any off street parking by the bar and I ended up parking a few blocks up and I did not feel like my vehicle was safe and sound either and this had me worried the whole night and this really did suck a lot.

was that of a local neighborhood bar and I really enjoyed that feeling from this place.

The bar wasn’t too big in my opinion and the set up wasn’t too bad but I do wish there were more stools to sit on around the bar because there wasn’t any seating available there when I went there and I went there on a few Friday and Saturday nights and I can say this that this place got packed and I didn’t expect it to get so busy but it did but the atmosphere was still great an not an uptight one at all.

The place did close pretty early though and last call was around one thirty in the morning on a Saturday night and this was a little on the lame side.

The door staff did seem a ...

• little lazy though and I didn’t feel like the bar was unsafe but I did feel that if something bad happen that the door staff wouldn’t care to do much, and this really aggravated me.

The drinks here were not too bad and the beer and shots were drinkable but they were so cheap and fifteen bucks bought me a few beers and a shot and I thought that this was very acceptable and affordable and didn’t put a dent into my wallet.

The bartender had this very warming and welcoming attitude and she was just so nice, friendly and even talked to me for awhile and this was very cool but she couldn’t make a mix drink for what it was wroth and this did suck but easily overlooked because she was friendly.

The music that was

playing throughout the night was a mixture of everything and it wasn’t actually bad music at all and I enjoyed it.

The other customers who were here were both old and young a like and there were a few rowdy people but nothing to disruptive which was a very good thing.

I like this bar because it was an average but laid back atmosphere, the drinks were pretty cheap and tasted pretty average, the staff that worked here was nice but the door staff seemed a bit lazy and I would recommend that you bring at least fifty dollars because this should cover you for the night in regards to drinks and stuff and the atmosphere and bar is just decent and for these reasons I recommend that you do go to Chicopee and check this little bar out for yourself.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 714051093831231/k2311a0514/5.14.10