Bio Oil
  • After my very first experience with bio oil, I have been hooked
  • In fact, I tried not to let the wounds dry out, and would add more each time I thought it had been wiped off
  • Day by day, I also noticed that the size of the wound was shrinking
  • What was amazing to me, was that this new skin was growing and so far there was no sign of a scar
  • It is expensive, yes, but I think it is absolutely worth it

• by npz

After my very first experience with bio oil, I have been hooked. For me this is the ultimate miracle oil for a wide variety of different skin problems and issues.

I was first recommended to try Bio Oil after being bitten on the face by an animal. The pharmacist took a look at the bite marks which had left two bloody cuts down my cheek and chin and instantly recommended that I start rubbing in Bio Oil several times a day in order to minimize scarring. I was a little skeptical, but at this point thought I had nothing to lose. I balked at the price of what to me felt like a really small bottle, but again, the pharmacist said it is expensive but there is a reason it is expensive. I handed over my credit card and took the oil home with me.

Well I did exactly as the pharmacist recommended. Several

times a day, I dabbed a small amount of oil onto my face and gently massaged it into the two wounds. In fact, I tried not to let the wounds dry out, and would add more each time I thought it had been wiped off. Here is what I noticed. The whole time of having the two wounds, the wounds never formed a hard scab. All the time, it was kept soft and moisturized, and a soft pliable scab formed over the top. Day by day, I also noticed that the size of the wound was shrinking. The scab wasn’t falling off, but it was getting smaller. The two wounds started at about an inch to and inch and a half in length, and daily I was watching them get smaller.

After a week or so, I realized that new skin was growing underneath the wounds. What was amazing to me,

• was that this new skin was growing and so far there was no sign of a scar. I kept up the daily routine of rubbing it in, and eventually, the wounds had healed completely, the scabs and completely been erased, and I was left with new skin on my face where the wounds had been, and not even a hint of a scar. The pharmacist had been completely correct. I was absolutely amazed, as I thought there was no way these two wounds would have been able to heal without leaving some form of mark on my face.

Since then, whenever I get any kind of skin problem or cut or wound, this is now the first thing I reach for, and the results each time are just as amazing. I have recommended Bio Oil to other people and seen the same amazing results as I have, including someone who had had cancer treatment on

her face.

The other thing I love about this oil is the smell. It has the most beautiful delicate herbal smell. I can definitely detect lavender and possibly rosemary, but the combination of different herbs and essential oils means that this is wonderful to breathe in deeply. So, not only is the oil healing me on the outside, it is also healing me on the inside by the calming and lifting fragrance that it leaves on my skin. This was particularly noticeable when I was treating my face, as I could smell it all day long. I never once got tired of it.

My recommendation is to give Bio Oil a go. It is expensive, yes, but I think it is absolutely worth it. The results are truly amazing, well beyond my expectations. I am so glad someone convince me to try it, it has saved me from countless scars and other skin problems.

Bio Oil

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3414051093741131/k2311a0514/5.14.10