TomTom XL 330S GPS Navigation System  » Electronics  »
  • I was in the need of it because of the fact that I like to travel and when it comes to traveling, that’s the best thing for me to have
  • One of the things I noticed about the TomTom XL 330S GPS Navigation System was that I was able to grasp
  • I thought t was a bit weird but once I realized that it made life easier when it came to peeling it off and taking it on the go, I love it
  • I think that this is a really neat and expensive gadget

• by crystalowy

I want to talk about this Gps system I got for my birthday. I was in the need of it because of the fact that I like to travel and when it comes to traveling, that’s the best thing for me to have. I need something that is going to help me maneuver through without getting lost.

The TomTom XL 330S GPS Navigation System was only $100 and it is awesome so far. I did have a hard time getting it installed in my car but once it got put up on the dashboard, I was good to go. I was able to even take it down and keep it in my pocket. So this was good for my hiking.

One of the things I noticed about the TomTom XL 330S GPS Navigation System was that I was able to grasp. As soon as I took it out the box, it was ready to go. I mean there was nothing I needed

to do to set it up or anything. Love things like that.

The thing that I like about it as well is that there is a text to speech feature which makes my life so great. That makes me understand street names a whole lot better as well. Now I will say that sometime I get a little confused when it comes to the speech part. I mean really there are some things that I just don’t hear clearly. It can sound jumbled at times.

Now only do I get a US map but get one for Canada as well. Even though I’m not going to Canada any time soon, it’s nice to have. Another thing that I like about the TomTom XL 330S GPS Navigation System Is that there is a export port that allows me to sit my GPS up on a wall. I thought t was a bit weird but once I realized that it made life ...

• easier when it came to peeling it off and taking it on the go, I love it.

If that isn’t enough, lets talk about the map share feature it has as well. I am known to mess up a map every once in a while so for me to be able to correct my map on the fly for future use, makes my life so easy. I mean I can save tons of maps on my TomTom XL 330S GPS Navigation System.

Updating my TomTom XL 330S GPS Navigation System came with a home desktop that allowed me to keep it up to date from home. I don’t’ have to always have it on my side which is cool to. I mean really how good is that. I think that this is a really neat and expensive gadget. I haven’t gotten lost yet.

Now I will that there are things that should be worked on. And one of those things are the fact

that some things just don’t get through on the TomTom XL 330S GPS Navigation System. I try saving something, like an update and it seems to get lost. That makes me upset because most of the time it’s something that I needed.

Is this something that everyone should have in their car? I think that it’s perfect for everyone who drives around. It keeps me from getting lost and it helps me out a whole lot. It’s not expensive so I mean it’s not hard to grab and most of the Wal-Marts I’ve shopped at carry them.

I would look around to other stores first though to see if you can get it for a little cheaper. I do remember seeing it in the K-mart and it was a little cheaper than it was at Wal-Mart. It might seem like a lot of work but I do believe that it’s worth searching for. Check it, I’m sure you would love it just like I have.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1614051093421131/k2311a0514/5.14.10