Virgin Mobile LG Rumor2 w/Prepaid Cell phone with Keyboard, Bluetooth, and Camera  » Phones  »
  • Now I know that this sounds like a lot but really lets just say that this phone is so hot that I thought about switching out and getting myself one
  • I think that that is something I would change about that camera
  • And I noticed that most of the texts she sent, was really quick
  • It really ran the battery down and I wouldn’t recommend any one to replace their regular mp3 player with this one

• by crystalowy

None of you guys have any clue about what these go phone are all about. I mean really I have been shopping for a nice go phone for my sister and that hasn’t been hard at all. I mean really lets talk about the fact that these phones are starting to look like the contract phone from Verizon and Sprint. I never would have thought. I wouldn’t understand why people go for the contrct phones when you can get it the same features and phones with a non contract phone. My sister was in the need of a new phone, so I went out to see what I could find her.

The thing that I wanted was something that would allow her to not be under contract with some one

but have a nice phone at the same time. I ended up finding the Virgin Mobile LG Rumor2 w/Prepaid Cell phone with Keyboard, Bluetooth, and Camera. Now I know that this sounds like a lot but really lets just say that this phone is so hot that I thought about switching out and getting myself one. The phone was under $100 so with that being said I had to get it.

She kept telling me that she wanted something that let her text better. The only thing I could think of is something that was like a qwerty phone.

When I got the phone to her, she opened up and we got to test it out. First of all lets talk about the fact that it had a full keyboard. So typing on it was like using a keyboard. She was familiar with this, there was nothing for her to learn which was awesome. Who wants to re learn a keyboard? that’s such a waste of time. Plus I’ve seen qwerty keyboards that were not well put together.

It also came with a 1.3 mega pixel camera. Now that is nothing really. And that camera isn’t the greatest. Mean I have seen better. I think that that is something I would change about that camera. She was able to get moble web for her phone which was extra but at the same time, it was web capable. Once she got her phone all she had to do was go and find her plan, and upload her minutes. I ...

• Virgin Mobile LG Rumor2 w/Prepaid Cell phone with Keyboard, Bluetooth, and Camera
      thought that the plans were reasonable. From $20 and up, she couldn’t beat that.

Another thing I liked about the Virgin Mobile LG Rumor2 w/Prepaid Cell phone with Keyboard, Bluetooth, and Camera is the text picture feature. I have known go phones to not have none of these features. They have come along way. And I noticed that most of the texts she sent, was really quick. It took her no time what so ever.

We tried out the Mp3 player which was ok. It had it’s problems I mean it didn’t really do well on the battery. It really ran the battery down and I wouldn’t recommend any one to replace their regular mp3 player with this one. I did noticed that it said something about a

3G network but I wasn’t really understanding that because it didn’t run like it was on a 3G network sometimes.

What can I say about the Virgin Mobile LG Rumor2 w/Prepaid Cell phone with Keyboard, Bluetooth, and Camera, well heck it was a great gift for my sister and I thought that she loved it. Liked the way it operated when I had it and it was really worth the purchase. It’s a nice phone and it’s stylish as well. You can’t get it better than that, I think that it has major potential and it can run up against all the other phones on the market.

I’m really thinking about trading my phone and getting this one for myself. I’m not under contract and it would save me a few bucks each month.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3714051093411131/k2311a0514/5.14.10