Campbell Hausfeld Pressure Washer PW1350  » Housewares  »
  • After the winter left, we had a huge problem on our hands
  • The main thing I noticed was that we had a lot of back dirt on our drive way
  • I ended up finding the Campbell Hausfeld Pressure Washer PW1350 which cost me about $100
  • I thought that was kind of much for a power washer and I figured that I could actually find something cheaper and or do it myself
  • I would though, recommend it to my friends so that says a lot

• by crystalowy

After the winter left, we had a huge problem on our hands. The main thing I noticed was that we had a lot of back dirt on our drive way. That isn’t the easiest thing to get up. I mean you can use a hose if you want to but that just makes a mess in the end. I also tried just throwing a few buckets of water on it that didn’t work either.

I ended up running to Wal-Mart to see if I could find a pressure washer. I ended up finding the Campbell Hausfeld Pressure Washer PW1350 which cost me about $100. I thought that was kind of much for a power washer and I figured that I could actually find something cheaper and or do it myself.

The only thing that was stopping me from not buying it was that I was having company the following day and I needed to get it cleaned up. I didn’t have much

of a choice, so I went with what I needed to go with. Once I got it home it was on and popping. I had to get it to work even if I didn’t like it.

When I First started it, it was a bit noisy. I mean it is a power washer but at the same time, I don’t want it to sound like a wind storm coming through my neighborhood. I had to ignore that though because regardless I needed to get it going so I could get my drive way cleaned up.

One of the things that I liked about the Campbell Hausfeld Pressure Washer PW1350 was the cord. Even though this is something that is used for smaller jobs, I think that having a long cord is needed. IT was about 35 ft so that was good enough for me to reach the end of my drive way. I think that in the end it did get in my way because ...

• of the length. I got tangled up in it a couple of times.

Another thing that I liked about the Campbell Hausfeld Pressure Washer PW1350 is that when I bought it, I got a 1 year warranty which made my heart feel good. Needed some type of security when I bought this. I

I will say that I didn’t like the way that it felt in my hands when I used it, It was really heavy to me. And since I had to carry it around most of the time I was using it. The handle wasn’t comfortable at all either. I think that it should have had some type of a rubber handle of some type.

AS far as the cleaning is concerned, It cleaned the drive way pretty good. IT was pretty strong and it got the job done very well. I think that the main thing that I liked about it was that swiveled and that is the coolest

thing I found neat.

The instant/stop and start button that came on it made it easier for me to turn it off and turn it on as well. Everything is electric so I didn’t have to worry about a battery or it dying on me while I was using it. It has been kept and I haven’t taken it back. It did what I needed it to do. I cleaned my drive way in time for my company and I loved looking at my drive way.

Is there anything I would change about it? The only thing I would want to change about it is the price. I don’t think that it should have been $100. I thought that was a bit too steep. I mean really it’s not the best but it works. I still would through it in the $70 price. I can’t see this thing selling like hot cakes. I would though, recommend it to my friends so that says a lot.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5314051093401131/k2311a0514/5.14.10