Swensen’s Ice Cream Factory  » Restaurants  »
10450 North 28th Drive, Phoenix, AZ 85051
  • It was a little too windy to have the kids playing outside, so I decided to take them to Swensen's Ice Cream Factory
  • When I pulled up I noticed a sign on their window, Kids Eat Free
  • I would recommend going during early dinner hours around 3

• by Maria

It was a little too windy to have the kids playing outside, so I decided to take them to Swensen’s Ice Cream Factory. When I pulled up I noticed a sign on their window, Kids Eat Free.

Great, an extra treat for

me as well! We walked in around 4:30 in the afternoon and there were no other customers, one waitress and the lighting was a little dim.

I had my two children with me and they ordered from the children’s menu and I ordered my entrée.

The kids seem to enjoy their meals and my Bacon Cheeseburger was wonderful.

Of course we couldn’t leave without ordering ice cream.

I imagine it would have been better to just have gone for dessert as their meals ...

• Swensen's Ice Cream Factory
      were hearty and not even the kids could finish their clown ice cream.

The service was a little slow but the waitress was attentive.

Although it said Kids Eat Free, it was only 1 free kid’s meal per 1 adult entrée purchased.

The nice thing was that it did include the child’s drink.

The Free Kid’s Meal is only Monday thru Thursday all day.

I would recommend going during early dinner hours around 3:00 or 4:00pm to get the more personalized attention and avoid the service delays.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 714051093121031/k2311a0514/5.14.10