Summer Infant- complete Nursery Health Car Kit  » Baby care  »
  • For the price of the unit you will not be able to buy them sepertely and get the quality of these products

• by Tiffany Ortiz

As a mom you need to be overly prepared for anything your new bundle of joy may need. The Complete Nusery Health Care Kit by Summer Infant is Wonderfully pink. I had a litlt girl so what caught my eye was the color it also looks good with my new diaper bag, They match…Yeah!

Much to my suprise I initially purchased it for the color only

I truely didn’t realize what was in the kit until I got it home.

Upon opening the kit I new I got a really good bargin as their was not one thing I had to go to the store to buy after purchasing this.

The brush and comb are so soft they just glide along her hair. She has gotten a little sick one or twice since’s she’s ...

• been home and so I have used the pacifer and baby syringe to provider her some medication. I had to fight her a little with the suringe but she took the pacifer fine.

After her bath I file her nails and clip any hang nails. I have not been able to use the gum cleaner yet but I am sure it’s going to be great for massaging her

gums once she starts to teeth.

The Health Car Kit comes with so many more items that I was not able to list them all. For the price of the unit you will not be able to buy them sepertely and get the quality of these products. The carring case is durable and stores well in the diaper bag. This is a product that should be in every diaper bag.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5414051092941031/k2311a0514/5.14.10