Lovely by Sarah Jessica Parker
  • The perfume cost me around 36 dollar for 1.0z perfume inside
  • In my opinion, the price is just a normal
  • I think the fragrance that you get inside this perfume is a combination between amber and citrus
  • But I prefer to spray it in my body instead of my clothes
  • I definitely will use this often and get the new one when I finish mine

• by cosmetica

I am a big fans of Sex and the City series from Sarah Jessica Parker. And when I heard that we can get Sarah Jessica Parker perfume which is called Lovely, I told my self to get that perfume from the store and add it into my perfume collection.

I finally got it from the store. The perfume cost me

around 36 dollar for 1.0z perfume inside. In my opinion, the price is just a normal. It is not too expensive but also not too cheap for a kind of perfume by known artist.

The bottle of this Lovely perfume is somewhat cute. With the pink color and transparent glass, it look elegance when you see it.

I think the ...

• fragrance that you get inside this perfume is a combination between amber and citrus. It could be other smell of fragrance mixed with those two. But I am not really sure what’s the name of it.

I like it so much. Especially because the perfume smell will stand for a long time. I mean if I spray the perfume in the

morning, I can still smell it in afternoon, even if I do outdoor activities during that day.

But I prefer to spray it in my body instead of my clothes. Because it can make round spot on the clothes when I sprayed it on my clothes or shirt.

I definitely will use this often and get the new one when I finish mine.

Lovely by Sarah Jessica Parker

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5613051092900331/k2311a0513/5.13.10