Redondo Vanilla Cream Wafers  » Food  »
  • As soon as we got home, my daughter asked for it and we both enjoyed our snack
  • All in all, I must say that I love the tin the Redondo Vanilla Cream Wafers came in
  • The wafers are a great snack for kids and guests alike because they are really delicious and crunchy

• by Princess Sarah

We, my daughter and I, first discovered the Redondo Vanilla Cream Wafers at my aunt’s place. She has bought it for her sons to snack on. They tasted great and my daughter loved it and had seconds. So, I asked her where she bought them. She said it was available at the local NTUC supermarkets.

Just the other day, I went there

to shop for groceries and could not resist the offer for the can of Redondo Vanilla Cream Wafers at less than $3. As soon as we got home, my daughter asked for it and we both enjoyed our snack.

The wafers are slim and elegant, very unlike the normal ones which are short and fat. The wafers are textured and the cream inside the wafers was rich and thick. They were delicious. I just had to have a few more after tasting one.

The Redondo Cream Wafers comes in other different flavours such as chocolate, cappuccino, choc-mint and choc-hazelnut, which I can’t wait to try them all. The wafers also come in larger tins than the one we bought which was 400g.

If you are ...

• Redondo Vanilla Cream Wafers
      allergic to any of these ingredients (nuts, eggs, dairy milk, soya, wheat and gluten), please do not buy the Redondo Vanilla Cream Wafers or you might get an allergic reaction.

Healthwise, I must say that the Redondo Vanilla Cream Wafers is high in sugars, fats (saturated, mono-unsaturated fat and polyunsaturated fat) and sodium. Thus, it is not advisable to have too much

of the Redondo Vanilla Cream Wafers. The important thing is to ensure that you have a balanced diet and do not depend on a type of food alone.

All in all, I must say that I love the tin the Redondo Vanilla Cream Wafers came in. The wafers are a great snack for kids and guests alike because they are really delicious and crunchy.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2713051092830331/k2311a0513/5.13.10