Toshiba Laptop
  • As far as laptop computers are concerned, Toshiba makes the best
  • I have been so impressed by the value and quality of Toshiba brand laptop computers

• by Mandulis

As far as laptop computers are concerned, Toshiba makes the best! I have been so impressed by the value and quality of Toshiba brand laptop computers! Of course, the price of all computers has come way down in the last few years, but Toshiba

has consistently underpriced and overdelivered on their laptop computers. Previously I have owned Dell, Gateway, and HP computers, and firmly believe that Toshiba is in a class of its own.

As far as price is concerned, Toshiba laptop computers are completely affordable.

For under $500, I purchased a brand new Toshiba laptop.

This computer came fully loaded with all of the bells and whistles.

This is a quality machine, and I didn’t have to sacrifice every dime I had to buy it! You can easily price competitor laptop ...

• Toshiba Laptop
      computers in the $600-$700 range.

The laptop I purchased has 250 GB of hard drive space, and runs Windows 7.

It also came preloaded with a variety of software and games.

The laptop also has a built in wireless card, so no more awkward

card hanging out of the side of the computer.

It also has a built in SD card reader, so you don’t have to worry about traveling with a bunch of cords in order to connect your cell phone or camera to the computer to transfer information.

Brandon Ouellette says :

We have 3 Toshiba laptops in our household. Each of my daughters have one for there school work. And I have my own for mostly web surfing. Each of them have worked great. One of them had a hard drive issue. But Toshiba fixed it without any questions asked. They have great customer service. When shopping for laptops I couldn’t beat the price of the Toshiba’s. For anyone looking for a good reliable laptop should look at Toshiba.

Cuong says :

I bought a second-hand Toshiba laptop at the price of USD 250. However it functions well. After a year of using, I gave it to my niece. She have been using it for 02 years without major technical problems.

Darling Violetta says :

Which model of laptop did you buy? What was the processor speed? How much RAM did it have? How many Toshiba laptops have you owned to compare to other brands? Your article is a little vague, please be more specific about what makes this computer superior to other brands and models.

inexperienced_teen says :

I have a Toshiba laptop I bought on Black Friday of 2014 for $ 300. It is a Toshiba Satellite C75D-B. It has an AMD A4-6210 APU with AMD Radeon R3 Graphics processor that runs at 1.80 GHz. Came with 4 GB of RAM. It runs good, though I do not recommend it for hardcore gaming of any kind. Runs games like Garry’s Mod and Team Fortress 2 just fine. This computer is excellent for everyday tasks. I recommend it

muthukumar says :

I have one thosiba laptop.it will work properly.IF you like to purchase thosiba laptops go and see in the company website.for current model.view reviews in social websites

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 6313051092790331/k2311a0513/5.13.10