Hilton Garden Inn  » Hotels  »
6 York Street New York, NY (212) 966-4091
  • Overall, I think that Hilton Garden Inn hotels are the highest quality of hotel, designed with both the working professional and the family in mind

• by Mandulis

My favorite hotel is the Hilton Garden Inn. First off, there are so many Hilton Garden Inn hotels all over the United States, it is always fairly easy to find one wherever I am traveling.

Hilton Garden Inn usually has popular features,

such as a fitness center, pool, hot tub, and business center.

These amenities are all nice to have, especially when traveling with children.

It’s also a great hotel to travel for business and bring the family along.

While one person is conducting business or going to meetings, the family can spend time in the pool, relaxing.

The business center usually includes a computer, printer, and fax machine, so that it is easy to stay connected to work while at the hotel.

The hotel rooms ...

• Hilton Garden Inn
      are always clean.

The staff is always friendly and helpful.

I also like that I earn Hilton Honors points for every stay I complete.

With the points that I earn, I can earn free stays at Hilton hotels worldwide.

Which is a

great way to save up for a family getaway, and not have to pay hundreds of dollars for a place to stay.

Overall, I think that Hilton Garden Inn hotels are the highest quality of hotel, designed with both the working professional and the family in mind.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 213051092760331/k2311a0513/5.13.10