Hilo Toilet Tissue  » Other  »
  • I was quite surprised by the good quality of their tissue as well, since I've noticed that many of their products are of inferior quality
  • The first thing I've noticed about Hilo Toilet Tissue that I like is its strength
  • Therefore, I recommend this brand of toilet tissue to people who are looking for a good quality brand, but are still on a budget

• by Redtape

Recently since the world economic crisis began only one person in our four member household is officially working, and therefore, we’ve had to start buying cheaper products and toilet tissue is one of them. When we were more financially stable we would buy one particular brand in fact, but these days we’ve had to try several cheap ones.

Hilo toilet Tissue is one of them.

I guess the reason why Hilo Toilet Tissue is so cheap is becayse it comes from a brand owned by the chain of Hilo supermarkets. I was quite surprised by the good quality of their tissue as well, since I’ve noticed that many of their products are of inferior quality.

The ...

• first thing I’ve noticed about Hilo Toilet Tissue that I like is its strength. It doesn’t break a part easily like some cheaper brands of toilet tissue, but at the same time I also noticed that the tissue is not too harsh on one’s skin either.

ANother thing I noticed about it, is that the tissue doesn’t leave

much lint, unlike a lot of tissues from the cheaper brands I’ve used, and also, it doesn’t give off too much of a strong perfumed smell that can trigger an allergy attack for me.

Therefore, I recommend this brand of toilet tissue to people who are looking for a good quality brand, but are still on a budget.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1213051092600331/k2311a0513/5.13.10