National Naturals Wheat Bran Crackers
  • While I don't think this one tastes terrible, I think it has a rather bland taste and cannot be truly enjoyed until it is had with something like white cheddar cheese, tuna or something else to bring it off
  • I think each bag of about 75 crackers contains only 70 calories, and I have never usually eaten an entire bag of crackers
  • I would recommend this product to people who are both health conscious and trying to lose weight

• by Redtape

I actually discovered this type of crackers by accident since when I was in the “National” section in an aisle in the supermarket I saw this and for some reason thought it was their oat bran crackers. However, when I finally got a chance to eat it at home, is when I finally realised that this

was something different.

What makes it different is while National’s Oat Bran Crackers are made mostly of oats and bran, this one is made mostly of whole wheat flour and bran, and does not contain any oats.

Nevertheless, I still find myself prefering the oats bran crackers much more than “National Naturals Wheat Bran Crackers”. I ...

• guess I can attribute this preference for the most part to the taste. While I don’t think this one tastes terrible, I think it has a rather bland taste and cannot be truly enjoyed until it is had with something like white cheddar cheese, tuna or something else to bring it off.

What I do like about

“National Naturals Wheat Bran Crackers” though is that it is both healthy and low in calories. I think each bag of about 75 crackers contains only 70 calories, and I have never usually eaten an entire bag of crackers.

I would recommend this product to people who are both health conscious and trying to lose weight.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2713051092580331/k2311a0513/5.13.10