Ferrato’s Meatballs  » Food  »
  • I used them last night and was pretty impressed with the overall quality
  • If you are looking for a brand of meatballs that are affordable but don’t require you to make any sort of sacrifice in terms of overall quality, this is a brand I would recommend

• by Review Vigilante

I recently purchased a bag of Ferrato’s Meatballs the last time I was at our local Save-a-Lot store so I could use them in my spaghetti later in the week. I used them last night and was pretty impressed with the overall quality.

The meatballs lacked a bit in terms of overall quantity in

the bag.

But, they were pretty decent sized and there were enough in the bag to make up for the fact I didn’t have any hamburger to use.

When it came to flavor, I wasn’t really expecting much from this bargain brand.

But, the meatballs did have a decent taste to them.

I figured ...

• they would be very bland and un-edible unless they were in the spaghetti sauce.

But, I could see myself eating these as a snack without any sort of sauce at all.

terms of overall quality, this is a brand I would recommend.

It was one of the few reasons I was glad I actually visited our Save-a-Lot store for the first time in months.

If I find a few more products like this one, I might find myself going back there much more often than I have in the past.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2713051092480331/k2311a0513/5.13.10