Dream Baby - Deluxe Bath Seat  » Baby care  »
0.5
  • I bought the Dream Baby - Deluxe Bath Seat was first of all too expensive
  • I mean it cost me $35 and that was way to much for something I didn’t even like

• by crystalowy

Let me talk to you about this baby bath seat really quick. ‘mall about making bathing time easier. Mean really lets be honest about the situation. We all know that when it comes to bathing babies that it can be a kick in the butt.

I bought the Dream Baby - Deluxe Bath Seat was first of all too expensive. I mean it

cost me $35 and that was way to much for something I didn’t even like. Yes believe that I took it back. T made my life so much more difficult. I’m not understanding how I was suppose to bath my baby while he was sitting down. Yes the front bar comes open but it still doesn’t make it easier to stand my baby up ...

• enough for me to clean hs butt. I would rather sit him in a regular baby tub. The Dream Baby - Deluxe Bath Seat is a waste of time and money. Plus my baby didn’t even like it, he cried the whole time he sat in it and if I were him I would have to because it was just a horrid mess.

The

only thing I liked about the Dream Baby - Deluxe Bath Seat is that the bottom of it had a no slip base that kept my son in place while I was TRYING to bath him. Other than that there is absolutely nothing for me to brag about. I took it back and I don’t plan on telling any of my friends with kids to buy it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5413051092250231/k2311a0513/5.13.10