Safety 1st - Tubside Kneeler and Step Stool
  • I bought the Safety 1st - Tubside Kneeler and Step Stool for almost $20
  • I like the fact that this Safety 1st - Tubside Kneeler and Step Stool attaches to the side of the tub
  • It’s small, convenient and so much fun to have around

• by crystalowy

Well, well well. I have run across a great little thing that makes my life easer as well as my babes. Life. See when it comes to giving baths to my baby. It can be a hassle because whenever I bath him, ‘m on my knees and my elbows. After a while that hurts so I looked for something that would make bath time

much more comfortable.

I bought the Safety 1st - Tubside Kneeler and Step Stool for almost $20. That was pennies considering the fact that it made my life like heaven. The Safety 1st - Tubside Kneeler and Step Stool is a kneeler and a stepping stool. So not only could I use it to give my son a bath but my son can use it ...

• while standing at the sink and brushing his teeth. It grows with him, so I plan on putting this to use for along time.

I like the fact that this Safety 1st - Tubside Kneeler and Step Stool attaches to the side of the tub. So there is no worried about it moving on my while I’m on it. I mean I’m way too old

to be dealing with a hurt back because of a moving stepping stool

If I ever want to store it away all I have to do is detach it and put it up. This little thing is a must for anyone who wants to make bath time easier for themselves. It’s small, convenient and so much fun to have around. With this I make all my friends jealous.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5413051092240231/k2311a0513/5.13.10