Dell Inspiron 580  » Computers  »
  • The overall quality in my opinion exceeds computers I have purchased in the past
  • I know I probably should have upgraded my Dell Inspiron 580 a long time ago, but it still does everything I need fast enough for me

• by Mandulis

I have purchased many computers from different manufacturers over the years, but when I compare them, I can now say that Dell has become my computer of choice. The overall quality in my opinion exceeds computers I have purchased in the past. My current Dell has lasted for 8 years without any repairs of any

kind. I know I probably should have upgraded my Dell Inspiron 580 a long time ago, but it still does everything I need fast enough for me.

My current Dell computer has exceeded the life of my past computers by a minimum of 3 years. Not one component has failed, not even the notoriously bad ...

• power supply.

The screen resolution is 1024*786, which is also enough for my needs. It came with great sound and speakers as a standard. If i would have had to buy speakers extra I probably would have never thought about it, but now I can’t live without it.

Overall I am very happy with the

quality and performance of my Dell and while I am not ready to buy a new one, I know the next one will be a Dell again. Just looking at the Dell Website I could get excited enough to buy a new machine, but cash is tight and the old one is still running.

Pros: Quality Appearance Ease of use Warranty Longevity

Cons: Price in some cases

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1913051092200231/k2311a0513/5.13.10