Contraceptive Pills
  • I suggest (although I am not a doctor) that you ask your doctor for the lowest dose when choosing the brand

• by Dawn
      When I was younger, I began using contraceptives as a way to regulate my periods. I have never had any problems with any of the brands I have used (although I switched frequently in the beginning, the doctors had me on Triphasil for the most amount of time) in

regards to any of the side effects that could happen with contraceptive pill usage.

My main complaint with this form of birth control was that at the age of 29 when my husband and I began to try for our first baby, we had an unexpected delay in that it ...

• was almost a year before my body began to regulate itself without the contraceptive pill.

It was almost another year after that before my cycle regulated itself enough to start ovulating properly to conceive a child.

Not everyone will have this problem.

Some women have used the pill

for years and have had no problems regulating after stopping usage.

I suggest (although I am not a doctor) that you ask your doctor for the lowest dose when choosing the brand.

Speak with them in regards to what other side effects there may be with long time usage.

Contraceptive Pills

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34912109220331/k2311a129/12.9.06