The Baby Monitor Made By Safety 1st Works Great
Walmart Supercenter 9350 Cortana Place
  • For the price I paid for it, it works great
  • I’m able to take the receiver outside while I work-out or work in the garden and I have no problem hearing the little one when she wakes up
  • All and all I think it’s a really good monitor, but for a bit more you can get the monitor I don’t know which brand it is, but it has the colorful signal lights on it and if you don’t hear your little one talking when they awakes the lights blink more when it picks up the sound of your baby, so it alerts you two ways sight and sound

• by Anessia

I purchased the safety 1st baby monitor from Walmart Supercenter about six months ago for $16.00. After about a month the monitor wouldn’t stay on, the little green light kept going off. I realized it was a defect in the adapter so I took it back hoping they would let me exchange it and they did.

For the price I paid for it, it works great. I’m able to take the receiver outside while I work-out or

work in the garden and I have no problem hearing the little one when she wakes up. The sound for this safety 1st baby monitor is crystal clear. It has to channels if one has to much static in it. The only thing that I don’t like is when I cut the monitor off and the receiver is still on I can hear talking off someone else baby monitor, obviously it’s one of my neighbors, but ...

• I don’t know which one a couple of my neighbors have babies and I don’t know them well enough to mention it to them. I’m just wondering if I can hear their conversations very clearly when my monitor is off can they hear us, that does concern me. So I make sure to cut everything off when it’s not in use.

All and all I think it’s a really good monitor, but for a bit more you

can get the monitor I don’t know which brand it is, but it has the colorful signal lights on it and if you don’t hear your little one talking when they awakes the lights blink more when it picks up the sound of your baby, so it alerts you two ways sight and sound. This particular baby monitor was around $40.00, but I think the Safety 1st baby monitor works find for the purpose I need it for.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5413051092140231/k2311a0513/5.13.10