Myra Sun Daily Protect Facial Moisturizer  » Cosmetics  »
  • The sun is so harsh nowadays that's why I was happy to see this moisturizer in the market
  • It's like the moisturizer hurts my eyes so I don't recommend it applying near eye area
  • I thought about that because I think this moisturizer is not for night use and just for day use

• by autumndreamer

The sun is so harsh nowadays that’s why I was happy to see this moisturizer in the market. It has SPF 15. I purchased it and when I used it, I felt it does not leave my skin feeling oily or greasy.

I feel so clean instead and it smells like oranges on my skin! The scent lasts for

like 3 or 4 hours. I know it because I can smell it.

But whenever I rub my eyes, it hurts. It’s like the moisturizer hurts my eyes so I don’t recommend it applying near eye area.

If it is applied near eye area, don’t rub your eyes! I went out of the house when I applied this moisturizer ...

• and I felt like the sun can’t harm my skin. Of course, don’t stay under the sun for too long.

I just felt that the sun doesn’t damage my skin color when I was outdoors. I only use this moisturizer at day.

I use a different moisturizer at night. I thought about that because I think this moisturizer is

not for night use and just for day use.

I really felt its effective protection on my face. I use it also for my neck area.

I really liked using this moisturizer and I definitely recommend this to any woman or man because it has a lot of uses, as a moisturizer, as a sunscreen, and as a make up base.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3113051092130231/k2311a0513/5.13.10